In case March crept up on you as quickly as it did me, make sure you check out this month’s Cottage of the Month on my website. You’re in for a real treat with this one. With Easter due a little earlier this year, I decided to do a special Spring and Easter celebration issue, with the help of my dear friend Tania, who was kind enough to welcome me into her home and allow me to feature her.
Tania is an exceptional talent when it comes to decorating. When I went to shoot her house last week, it was like walking into Candy Land, where everywhere you look, you’re tempted to nibble, just a little bit. And as much as I adore her, I’m always on her case that she needs to start a blog. I think I need to perform a bloggervention, and gather in a room full of other bloggers, and we will try and persuade her to choose the path of blogging. Perhaps you can leave a comment of encouragement for Tania; Cause we need to see more, for goodness sakes!
In other news, I just got Sparkled, by my beautiful and talented friend Diane at Saturday Finds…
Also, I was tagged by Diana at Adventuring through Life and have to share 7 facts about myself, some random & some weird. (this should be a snap)
1. My grandfather is the only person in the world that calls me Jenny. Everyone else calls me Jennifer.
2. Before my online business, I was a live-in nanny, and I was a manicurist before that.
3. My hair is naturally curly. People ask me all the time if it’s a perm, and some will even pull my curls to watch them spring back into shape. Ouch!
4. My favorite thing for dinner is breakfast food.
5. I was a strict vegetarian for 5 years. Then I met my husband and he corrupted me.
6. I hate going to the grocery store. I would rather stand in line at the DMV for 2 hours than go grocery shopping.
7. I taught my husband how to drive a stick shift.
Here’s the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Oh dear, I almost forgot! I was awarded this “You Make My Day” award by Cathy at Avalon Rose Design, and I am incredibly honored. Cause let’s face it, Cathy makes my day, and everyone else’s day with all of the incredible original designs she brings us!
The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved. So pass it on and keep the love going.
These ladies always make my day ~ Thank you for making blogland a wonderful place to visit!